Sunday, July 18, 2010

Feels Like I Just got Mauled By Jesus

Sweet Zombie Jesus! I’ve had so many new visitors!


So here’s the deal – I’m a geek girl gamer, an actress, and I *love* the Mass Effect Games. Legendary Pictures is turning Mass Effect into a movie, and I’m dying to get a part in it. How cool would that be?! Two of the things I love all wrapped up in one thing?! This site is dedicated to that effort, and all the other geeky things I dig.

So what this site, facebook, and twitter are aiming to do is garner the attention of the right people (who work for the right company) to take notice and give me a shot at being in the movie. All it takes is just one person in the right position to get intrigued and off it can go! I hope that with your help (and your friends) we can together have them take notice and know that putting a fan (who can also act) into the movie is a great idea.

Thanks for visiting, and help me out by becoming a fan of my Facebook page, or follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment