Saturday, September 4, 2010

PAX!!!!!!

So just got done with day two of PAX. The crew from Crabcat had a brilliant panel. They even had the Krogan head to show off and can I just say funny? They are great. It was so good to finally be able to meet them all. Spent a lot of time at the Bioware booth. These guys are amazing. Talented and sweet. And they managed to make me not hate Dragon Age anymore. Seriously. I am going to get this game and I have a feeling enjoy it as much as Mass Effect. All the changes have been slick and made me not want to stop playing. I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite game at PAX, and my favorite booth. And if you don't buy this game I might just have to hunt you down and shoot you in the face like the geth.
So many pictures. So many amazing people there to touch base with and meet. Thanks to all of you who came up and got pics and were so positive about the costume. Just to let you know it went over like ganbusters. Dare I say the whole experience was totally sick. I loved it. I do love this game. If anyone wants to friend me on facebook feel free. This journey is just getting started. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment